This website is for general information only. While All the information on this website – thepaddypaws.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only.
- The Paddy Paws does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (thepaddypaws.com), is strictly at your own risk. The Paddy Paws will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our products / information on the website.
- While all of the natural ingredients/products we sell are believed to have therapeutic and healing properties, they are not to be used to treat any form of health problem.
- The content found on this website is for informational purposes only. Our products are meant for your personal use and the information provided has been collected from other sources to inform you about the possible benefits arising from consumption of our products.
- Please do not use the information found within this website to self-diagnose any medical conditions or treat any health problems or diseases.
- The Food and Drug Administration have not evaluated this information.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- The information provided is not intended to prescribe or be taken as medical advice. Please consult your veterinarian for any medical concerns.
- Articles on nutrition and dog related topics are shown on this website it is not possible to provide accurate advice on every dog’s diet. If you have specific questions about your dog’s health or specialised dietary needs most authorities recommend that you consult your vet.
- The Paddy Paws accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracies in the information contained on this website and persons relying on this information do so at their own risk.